DMM recommends and supplies Penloc® 1:1 adhesive for use with iD Dots. Penloc® 1:1 is a fast curing, two-part toughened acrylic structural adhesive which will bond almost any material combination.
We supply this in either a 12ml cartridge or in a 50ml cartridge with five mixing nozzles, allowing for five opportunities to adhere the iD tags.
Penloc® 1:1 can be applied to untreated surfaces, but we recommend cleaning with Isopropyl alcohol or acetone prior to bonding. Do not use methylated or white spirits to clean surfaces as these will degrade the adhesive and over time will cause, or lead to, failure.
- 12ml cartridge enough adhesive for 50 iD dots
- 50ml cartridge enough adhesive for 500 iD dots
- Mixing nozzles included with 50ml
- Cures to handling strength in three to five minutes
- Cures to full strength in one hour
- Quoted price is ex. VAT